Me in 5 minutes
Picture: The dormouse is preparing to hibernate ahead of winter in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Photograph: Simon Phillpotts/HotSpot Media
One lonely night.
I miss my boyfriend
I miss my sister
I miss my cat
I miss feeling okay in my old home in the daytime
I miss knowing what my address is
I miss not having to worry which of three houses my stuff is in.
I miss a face without rings under the eyes.
In 7 1/2 hours I have an exam worth 50% of my mark. I hope my mind remembers more running on coffee than it does tonight.
At least the least depressing song of tonight’s playlist is stuck in my head
At least I will be done on Thursday evening
At least my grandparents are wonderful
At least I’ll see my boyfriend
At least I’ll see my sister
At least I’ll see my cat
At least I’ll hug you
There has been a terrible lack of posts recognizing the Philippine Typhoon and that’s why I’m making this post. The Philippines just had the WORST typhoon in history called, Haiyan. Now if you have no idea about the severity, the wind speeds of this typhoon was about 250 mph, which is THREE AND A HALF TIMES THE SPEED OF THE WINDS OF HURRICANE KATRINA. imagine the damage Katrina did to the US, a developed country. The Philippines is a Third world country. Most of the people in this country live in SHACKS MADE OUT OF TRASH. It is estimated that about 10,000 PEOPLE DIED. Dead bodies literally litter the streets and are STUCK IN TREES. IF YOU GIVE ANY SHITS TODAY ABOUT FELLOW HUMANITY YOU BETTER REBLOG THIS. IM NOT ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS FILIPINO BUT BECAUSE THIS STORM WAS THE WORST IN HISTORY. GOD BLESS THE SOULS LOST THERE. My parents were seriously almost on the verge of tears and almost screaming. We didn’t lose anybody in our family, but it has got to hurt to know that the place you came from is IN SHAMBLES. Pls spread this if you care
I have a lot of Filipino friends and people I cherish a lot! If you could donate to the cause that would be great!
PLEASE HELP! Here are some links to donate:
HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- eta: donations via UNICEF Philippines
- eta2: donations via CARE Australia
- eta2: donations via Caritas Internationalis
- eta2: donations via GMA Network (credit card, cash, check)
- eta2: donations via World Vision
- eta2: donations via AmeriCares
- eta2: donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- eta2: donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- eta: relief operations via University of the Philippines
- eta: relief operations via the Department of Education
- eta: pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
li’l blackberry breakfast ♥
Sosososo cuuuteee :3
bird school. for birds.
(Source: rhobots, via birdcop)
Haay it’s Friday!! Here, have a cookie recipe!
peanut butter everyythinggg
(Source: thecandidappetite.com, via thecakebar)
Spirited Away (2001)
(Source: ghibli-forever, via ghibli-gifs)
Once a pretty boy
Forgot your name yesterday
Such a tosser now
Sure I try new things
Give me some urgent homework
Last time I wrote these
Tween me fucked the one rule up
Chat forums are mean
(Source: serves-nopurpose, via toughlittlefaery)
what an awesome baby goat
I can’t get enough of this goat. I love this goat so much!
smug li’l toughy :3